Art space ARCHITECTURE
Finally I made a good landing following RISMA 1S down.
Not perfect but it feels like I am finally getting somewhere. But I have had some more tech problems. Yesterday I had to go to text to talk to ESSA_APR, that was not so good. Having both control and engine sound in the headphones did not work so good so I have put in a second sound card. I really need to hear the engine sound in the background. It is a important key for me to know that I am not doing stupid things and get a stall or overspeed. Now I just hope that the sound system will work. It did not crash the computer. That’s a +1.
Todays flight was good ESGG is medium sized airport so maybe it is time for Stockholm/Arlanda now the biggest airport in Sweden. But I have to download the maps. I have also spent a few Euros on Navigraph http://www.navigraph.com/ for the latest STAR and SIDS for my FMS. That are well spent money.
Thinking of buying a jet. But maybe I need a few more pilot hours for that.
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Rebecca de Milneaux working on a new collection of menswear.
- Some nice 3D art.
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- First months with the simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Another day in Odense.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Fantasy fair in Second life, Pure game graphics.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- If I only could show you the world as I see it.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.