Cyberserenity about ARCHITECTURE
Landed at ESGG
Today I made my third good landing in a row. Today at ESGG Goteborg/Sweden I followed RISMA 1S down and it worked like clockwork.
The new hardware setup works but I have had a software crash and I suspect the soundcard. It is terrible when it is on finals and there FS9 often crash. I have bought a second copy of SFX so I can connect Wideview to it. Small investment it is not rally the latest software. As I am running a software company I do not want to use cracked software.
I have also bought new gauges from INTEGRATED SIMAVIONICS GROUP so I can create a new Airbus panel and start training on jets. I have been flying Flight 1 ATR72-500 for a while now but I does not have the range as a jet. I am left out on a lot of fun flights. But it feels like I do not want to fly something less complicated then the ATR. I really enjoy having the SID and STARS in my FMC. And I think it should take a while to start the plane as in real.
Another great day for simulated flying.
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Rebecca de Milneaux working on a new collection of menswear.
- Some nice 3D art.
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- First months with the simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Another day in Odense.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Fantasy fair in Second life, Pure game graphics.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- If I only could show you the world as I see it.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.