Art space DESIGN
Safely landed at ESSB Bromma Stockholm
My first flight was somewhat of a adventure. First the computer that the instruments where on did not work when I was ready to taxi, Quick change. Then departure went very well and flying to Trosa was also ok. Made some errors on ATC when my connection did not work. Wanted to do a STAR approach to the airport. It was ok in the beginning but then it all went sideways.
Could not find the airport. I have done this flight simulated a few times to learn but connected to the network everything changes and gets more “real”. I never even thought of taking up the GPS to look where I was. I was so set on doing it on instruments. And the the ILS on the instruments computer did not work so I was kind of lost. Looking around I could se I had missed my approach, so I picked my self up and did a GO AROUND. Lucky the weather was great in Stockholm so second time around i made a VFR. Not the greatest but I landed on the runway on time.
I think a few people came on to see the crazy woman. But I was so occupied landing I did not care. It was great fun and I cant wait for the next time. I be better.
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Rebecca de Milneaux working on a new collection of menswear.
- Some nice 3D art.
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- First months with the simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Another day in Odense.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Fantasy fair in Second life, Pure game graphics.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- If I only could show you the world as I see it.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.