Cyberserenity about EVENTS
I wanted to write some software again but not until now i found a new project.
When i do some tower controlling on IVAO i use several different website and the Ivac software. Scratch pad on paper and several other documents just to get the planes in the air. And as Ivac 2.0 still is some time away i thought it would be nice to have a tool i can use so i do not have to use a lot of other stuff.
And this is my early alfa and it works but there are still a lot of functions and debugging to do.
I have tried to contact the IVAO software team and logostics but so far i have heard nothing so i am doing some experiments with Navigraph data and some other data i got from the net.
The Specs so far is.
The software pulls the active nordic planes from the net and create a strip window as the one above.
When you click on a strip it gives you a text in a other window with the clearence to read to the pilot.
At the moment you get callsign, airline, The airport and city. (i hate when i have to say "to your destination insteed of the place the pilot fly to), and the squawk.
I want to try to let the software figure out departure and QNH and so the clearence is complete.
If you push the airline icon in this window the activity as pushback or taxi will update on the flight strip.
Next here is when you push the strip again you get the next thing to read to the pilot so you always have some support for your memory and thats a good thing when you are a newbie.
I am not planning for the software to connect to Ivac as there is a totally new client coming. When its coming?
I thought this could be a nice project meanwhile.
Thye work continues.
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Rebecca de Milneaux working on a new collection of menswear.
- Some nice 3D art.
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- The VATSIM adventure continues.
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- First months with the simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Another day in Odense.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Fantasy fair in Second life, Pure game graphics.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- If I only could show you the world as I see it.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.