Art space PHOTOGRAPHY
Landing at ESSB Bromma Stockholm.
Now I have done several flights in uncontrolled airspace and it works good. I tried several different hardware settings with add-ons and it have not worked very well. FS crashed several times on finals and that is no fun at all. So now I am running just a FS2004. I have FSX to but when you need to do minor adjustments when landing it does not work well. I am running the simulators on a 8 core machine with a mid range NVIDIA card and it still is not enough.
As I like to fly in Sweden and only use prop planes I can use the excellent free airports from RB design/Swedflight http://www.rbdesign.se/swedflight.html. It is nice to taxi on a well done airport.
So next up is controlled airspace and maybe get the voice to function. And I will try to move FSinn to a second computer. There are to many windows to keep track of right now and maybe it will be easy to get voice to work as well.
Still figure everything out. Jets are far away .
About the Author
Hypergrid travelleling reporter and photographer for art space Magazine. VATSIM pilot and IVAO Tower controller. Building my own simulator.
More articles from this author
- Exploring and taking photots
- Tricia Aferdita Collection showing in Avalon town hall.
- Between shows?
- Some nice some strange
- Another thinking art place.
- Another strange project i really like
- Size of gallery
- How much art?
- Art instution in SL
- Classic paintings in SL
- Sledge Roffo at Studio 33
- My fav artist in SL
- Guest Artist Annex - Two Shores Gallery of Fine Art
- zeno.ochs (fredx)
- LA Gallery of fine Arts
- The use of the media
- Another art sale.
- Two shores gallery again
- Virtual art finding its own way.
- LEA just so much to see.
- How would i ever find new artists?
- Some problems with the website.
- Looking out the window. hmmm.
- Annie Klavinham at Rockcliffe
- Rebecca de Milneaux working on a new collection of menswear.
- Some nice 3D art.
- Some nice self promotion.
- Revisit a favorite Jessica Belmer in Tabula Rasa
- Code for a magazine.
- Finally the new place takes shape in Avalon town.
- Avalon town closing.
- Starting up on VATSIM
- Back in the new place in Avalon town.
- VATSIM first flight IFR Visby to Bromma
- New hardware test on VATSIM
- Flying controlled airspace by accident.
- Final setup. Many flights no software crashes.
- Landed at ESSB after a not so good landing.
- First landing at ESGG.
- Pheeww I made my first controlled flight.
- 3 good landings in a row.
- The new place in Tabula rasa is here.
- Now I am flying for a virtual airline.
- Jessica Belmer at Tabula rasa LHOOQ
- Building a simulator
- First months with the simulator
- Looking for Mr. Godard
- New simulator project build.
- Hypergrid trip to Pompeii Bauproject on Metropolis
- The new tower software for IVAO
- Avatarfest on the hypergrid
- First flight on IVAO and Oculus rift test.
- You should see what I see.
- This is something to explore.
- Today I did some truck driving.
- Flightsim update.
- Another day in Odense.
- Cica Ghost in Moonlight.
- Fantasy fair in Second life, Pure game graphics.
- Finally got the IVAO tower beta out for some testing.
- If I only could show you the world as I see it.
- Benefit for Bri Shopping Event
- Dance sweep
- My work
- Waiting at ENGM for company flight to land.
- IVAO IFR tour. Flying.
- Nice to do repaint for Sky Aurora.